Instagram has been one of the most famous used social network tool to connect with pals from all over the global. In different phrases, Instagram is all Approximately Sharing Photographs, Movies, IGTV Motion Pictures, and so on. It’s miles most usually used as a photograph and Video sharing App aside from sharing on the spot messages. You may edit the image or seize moments by means of using the integrated digicam. In addition to this, instagram helps you to hook up with the global Network of people in extraordinary fields. Similar to other social apps, you could add a tale that self deletes mechanically. Because it has hundreds of thousands of active bills, you can discover Instagram to follow celebrities, find out friends, observe manufacturers, get followers, and so on.
There might be many users who search for ways to down load Instagram Motion Pictures, which isn’t officially supported by instagram. It’s far the only thing that instagram lacks guide. However there are Alternative methods wherein you could download instagram video from any Gadgets like Android or iOS handhelds and Windows Computer. To understand more, get into the section below.
Download Instagram Videos on Android Device
Downloading any videos from the Instagram app on an Android device is simple and the steps are given below would help you out.
Note: Instagram has no official support for downloading videos. So you should choose a video downloader app to make the task simpler.
1. Firstly, you should open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Secondly, navigate to click on the search bar to type in as Video Downloader for Instagram.
3. For instance, choose Video Downloader – for Instagram app from the search result.
4. Click on the Install button to download it on your Android smartphone.
5. Now, open the Instagram app from the Apps section of your device.
6. Log in to your Instagram account.
7. Select the video that you want to save.
Note: Make sure you have chosen a video post from the public account.
8. Click the Menu icon from the upper-right corner of the video.
9. On the drop-down menu, choose Copy Link option, and it will be copied to your Android clipboard.
Note : If you don’t find Copy Link, then click on Share Link and then tap on Copy to Clipboard. When you don’t find any such options, then the video cannot be downloaded. Also, you will not be able to download any video story.
10. Open the Video Downloader – for the Instagram app on your Android phone.
11. Click on the Allow button to accept the permissions it asks for to proceed further.
12. Paste the video URL on the required box and tap the download button.
Note: Most often, the copied link will be auto-detected by the Video Downloader app, and a preview will be shown.
13. You will receive Video Saved notification once after the video gets downloaded.
Download Instagram Videos on iOS
Just like the Android platform, downloading Instagram video on the iPhone or iPad is simple if you follow the steps given below.
1. Firstly, open App Store on your iPhone or iPad to search and Download Regrammar app.
Note: Instead of Regrammar, you can also choose IGSave, InstaSave, or any other video downloader app that supports downloading Instagram videos on an iOS device.
2. You should then click to log in to your Instagram by entering your account credentials like username and password.
3. Search to open any video from the public account on the Instagram app on your iOS device.
4. Make a click on the Menu icon on the top-right corner of the video that you want to download.
5. When Instagram shows a pop-up, choose Copy URL option on your iPhone or iPad device.
6. Now, open the Regrammer app on your iOS and therefore paste the link you have copied already. After that, click on the Preview option.
7. Just tap on More options and select Save to Files/Save video on the Share sheet.
8. Wait for the video to download on your Camera Roll automatically. You have finally downloaded the Instagram videos on your iOS device successfully.
Download Instagram Videos on Windows PC/Mac PC
The Instagram videos can be saved from Windows PC with the help of the web browser.
1. Launch the Chrome browser and visit the official web page of Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/)
2. Secondly, provide your login credentials such as username and password to login to your Instagram account.
3. Choose any video from Instagram or search for any video from a specific account. Copy the post URL.
4. On the new tab, visit https://downloadinstagramvideos.net/.
5. Paste the video URL and tap Download Instagram Video.
6. The video along with its downloading option will appear on the screen.
7. Right-click the button which labelled as Download Video in MP4 and click Save link as.
8. Select the downloading location and save the video.
With this, the video will start downloading on your PC.
Final Words :
Downloading the Instagram Videos is that simple from any of the platforms. You may down load the video in first-rate and therefore re-post the video as a story or post. Nearly all of the video Downloader works similarly and downloading video isn’t that complex system. But make certain, you aren’t looking to down load the video from any personal account or get entry to it with out the permission of the unique author.
Do we miss any of the Best Instagram Video Downloader apps? Then let us know from the comments section.