Real estate Development in Pune
The real estate sector in Pune has quite a vivid picture in terms of its preference for NRIs. The NRIs who wish to invest in properties in India tend to stay away from unfamiliar and over-speculative cities. They either prefer investing in the native cities that are well-known to them or in those cities where they are quite sure of stable returns on investments. Recently, Pune tops the preference list for real estate investments for the NRIs, and the reason is quite simple. The city has taken over all other Indian cities with more than two hundred and ten IT companies, and this has led to the IT-driven demands for more and more residential properties in Pune. With the booming of the IT industry, the real estate sector has also flourished hand-in-hand and naturally, NRIs also prefer to invest smartly by buying flats in Pune either for personal stay or rental returns. They even show a lot of interest in buying luxury homes and higher-mid income spaces such as row houses in Pune. Also, there has been a significant interest in NRIs within under-construction projects as these are available at quite low prices. The investors who focus on the rental incomes often look for flats in Pune in areas that have sustainable demands for flats or row house in Pune from potential tenants.
Why NRIs are so attracted to Pune?
Pune, as an Indian city, is loved and preferred by most of the people, particularly the NRIs, because of several reasons:
- The city gets to witness an ever-increasing and booming IT industry that attracts talents all across the country, thereby leading to lateral developments.
- The city is a true beauty as it is a perfect balance of natural visual treats and that of urbanization.
- Pune has a well-defined real estate sector where NRIs prefer investing to earn considerable returns. Also, after returning to India, they often prefer settling down in a calm and peaceful environment along with all modern amenities, and this is only possible in Pune.
- Pune’s weather is extremely pleasant and this is another reason that the city is loved by many.
- The city has an effective education system with several reputed educational institutes that attract students from all over the country.
- The increasing job opportunities in Pune attract more talents and to accommodate there is increased development of flats in Pune.
- The main focus of property developers is on the improvement of its infrastructures such as the construction of new roads, broadening of existing roads, construction of flyovers and subways so that they can reduce traffic jams and making public transport more efficient.
- The city continues to grow and prosper bit by bit. Flourishing of the IT industry is the primary reason that drives the demand for residential properties in Pune.
- The demand for residential properties in Pune has been increasing so much so that it has about to exceed the supply. More and more investments are being brought in by the property developers, local investment players, and MNCs setting their foot in the city.
- The availability of row house in Pune has made it even more preferable to NRIs as they are fond of the row house concept that they are quite used to.
Popular Areas in Pune
The areas that have the highest real estate values in the city are
- Deccan Gymkhana
- Koregaon Park.
- Model Colony, and
Other new areas are:
- Shivaji Nagar
- Kalyani Nagar
- FC Road
- JM Road, and
- Nagar Road.
The most important aspect of finding a suitable residential property is reliability in terms of sources. But, NRIs need not worry anymore about the reliable source because the housing.com website is there to take care of it. Housing.com is a housing website where one gets updated information on the various residential properties that are available in various cities across India. As the website housing.com is now an absolute savior for many NRIs in terms of helping in every possible way to find the best-suited residential property in Pune as well as in other cities in India, let us understand some of the unique attributes of this website:
- When you first visit the official website of housing.com, you get to see a dynamic presentation of various options all on one page, which means the website look is itself quite informative.
- First one needs to create an account before searching on the website to receive all recent updates. Once logged in, the very first page asks you about the preferred city, then whether you want to buy or rent a property; there is also an option of seeking paying-guest properties in the preferred city.
- Whichever option you may select, the website would highlight all existing featured developers, featured projects, trending, and upcoming projects in some of the best localities all across the preferred city.
- In the desired city such as Pune, the website shows all popular top localities and investment hotspots along with the prices per square foot.
- There are multiple filter options for you to select from, such as preferred BHK (1RK/1BHK/2BHK/3BHK/3+BHK), individual budget or price range, property status (like new or resale property), property type (like apartment/independent house/independent floor/plot/studio/duplex/penthouse/villa/row house in Pune), and whether the property is listed by an agent, developer, or owner.
- Additionally, there are filters like build-up area, possession date, available amenities, number of available bathrooms, age of the property, the direction of the property, and whether the property abides by the RERA compliance.
- The website updates its list regularly so that the home-buyers get the recent and updated information on residential properties.
- Not just that, the housing.com website also provides the EMI amount based on the total property cost in case anyone wants to take a loan for buying the property.
- The website provides contact details of the agents, developers, or owners of the flats in Pune along with other residential properties. This enables home-buyers to communicate with them directly without any hindrance.
- The website housing.com offers an endless list of residential properties and this makes it so convenient for people especially the NRIs to check-out all the properties effectively and only shortlist those which are highly preferable to them